Friday, January 22, 2010

The New Year

Happy New Year to everyone. I know it has been forever since I have posted but I have been super super busy. With the new year came an awsome business opportunity for me. A garden shop in Florida wants to carry my designs. With that being said I have been up to my elbows creating things for this shop. I have my first package ready to be shipped. Below are some pictures of the things I packaged up.


This cute little garden scene is a tote that includes 8 notecards and 8 envelopes. Is it not adorable? Here's a picture with the notecards.

This next picture is a watering can that holds a mini flower pot growing kit.

The view from the top.

I also wanted to share some pictures of the coloring class I held last weekend. I have already had request for another class. At this class I taught skin tones. Three cards and one project was made. The class fee included the purchase of the copic markers to be able to reproduce the skin tones. This cute little lantern found at Michaels in the $ section was the project.


Here are some pictures of the completed cards.

Thank you for looking and I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment