Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sweet Treats in the Mail

I have a quick post for you all today. I thought I would give you a look at what the kids and I are sending to our favorite aunt/sister-in-law Amber,(well future aunt/sister-in-law- hint, hint Butch ;) ) for Valentine's Day.

We are sending her a mail box filled with yummy chocolates. Take a look


This cute little mail box is shaped like an UPS postal box. Look at all the chocolate this little box holds



I also wanted to let you all know I have scheduled my next copics class. The class will be held on March 5, 2010. The fee for the class is $40.00 for first timers and $36.00 for those who have taken my class before. The price difference is because the new comers will need an additional marker. The break down is $10.00 for class supplies to make cards or project and $26.00 or $30.00 for your copics that are yours to keep and to use to complete your artwork. In this class we will be focusing on hair coloring. If anyone would like more information, shoot me an email,
crista2@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment