Sunday, November 1, 2009

Getting Ready For The Holidays


Well I hope everyone had a nice Halloween. My kids sure did. Although, I am happy to say, they are not die hard Halloweeners. To Reece it is all about the costume. As long as she gets to dress up, she is good to go. Nick, he really doesn't care about the dressing up, to him, it is about the candy. They do about a street and then they are done. We were done trick or treating by 8:00. They didn't start until 7:00. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.


Well now that that is over with, I really need to buckle down for the next holidays. I have been working on things for a market fair at my son's school in December. So I should have some exciting new pictures to post in the upcoming days/months. This month is also Reece's birthday. I am so excited to say that this year she finally has enough friends (real friends) to have a birthday party. For those of you who don't know me, or my family, Reece has Autism. Plus, a whole lot of other health problems. But over the past year she has been blessed to make some real friends her age. These are an amazing group of young ladies who have taken Reece as is and love and except her. Not only that, the parents of these girls are also equally amazing. I am definately adding this blessing to my things to be thankful for at Thanksgiving.


Well enough for now, like I said, hopefully I will get some pictures posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment